View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 12:53 PM   #1462
PhiPsi1
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudFuel
Sure thing. A buddy and I have been testing out these sliders with different teams to see what differences there are (playing a few games as top tier teams (SEA/DEN), then playing middle of the road teams (PHI/CLE), then bottom of the barrel teams (OAK/JAX). Teams like SEA definitely have an easier time playing than CLE, but it's by no means easy.

I'll see about picking a game that plays against those two QBs and streaming it.

Question man....Is this twitch stream using @JoshC1977's sliders as-is? Or did you make personal adjustments...

That drive before halftime by Rodgers was SUPER impressive (where he went deep for a TD) in that the CPU QB didn't take sacks during hurry-up offense and actually went deep on a number of plays...Usually, the CPU QB on these hurry-up offense situations will hold on to the ball too darn long and take sacks which will then lead to a domino affect of taking 2 or 3 more sacks on top of that! Which unfortunately was the case with the last drive that the Packers had before the halftime whistle...Once Rodgers took that first sack...he then took another....Domino affect in play...

Here is the twitch stream I was referring to:

http://www.twitch.tv/cloudfuel/b/639476144

NOTE: Just saw your end of game stats...12?!?! Sacks by your Seahawks...I now HOPE you didn't use @JoshC1977s slider set! LOL! That is an outrageous number man!

Last edited by PhiPsi1; 03-21-2015 at 01:00 PM.