View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 03:32 PM   #1566
GLASS87
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Josh - I used the latest set you posted last night before you went to bed.

I was the Browns in week 4 versus the Titans. I won 28-24. Game was 17-3 Titans at half. It was a VERY fun game. I had two sacks. Mettenburger threw ~77% and I got burned every time I called the wrong defense. Matchups were great and my players who were pron to being beat in man got beat.

The only thing I noticed was the HUM run game was pretty easy. I had 7ypcs with Rex Burkhead all game until the 4th and it dropped to 5ypcs. Passing was very difficult, only 180yds 2tds and 1int.

Edit*

The two sacks I had were pretty realistic. I had great man coverage and the pocket collapsed and both times Mettenberger stepped up in the pocket and got sacked while looking for a man. He threw the ball out quick, took a lot of deep shots, and avoided pressure. Was honestly an amazing game by him. Bishop Sankey ran for 4.1ypc. Stopping the pass was pretty hard but not unrealistic. I got burnt on a man blitz with no deep cover for a long TD and got beat on crossing routes when I had a LB on their #3 or #4.

For me personally, just need a harder HUM run game and I'm set!

I really, really appreciate your work Josh. I bounce around with different sliders but always come back to yours. Last night was seriously the most fun I ever had playing Madden. Manziel played just like Manziel would play in real life. He's got super star dev though so by mid season next year he's gonna be a boss

Last edited by GLASS87; 03-24-2015 at 03:58 PM.