View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 11:11 AM   #5
Kotter
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Did they fix injuries in the game this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
As we all know, the injury slider only affects simmed games. You rarely see an injury in game. And if you do they are always "hamstrings" according to the announce crew.

I'd like to be able to play a bunch of games and have a fair amount of Injuries compared to what the cpu gets during simulated games. Last year I came up with a system to manually injure random players but would be cool if the injury system is much more realistic this year.
My experience couldn't be further from yours. I like having to test my depth and minor leagues, so I usually up the injury slider a point or two. I would get a player injured pretty regularly, sometimes the announcers would say it was relatively minor, but other times they said something like "this doesn't look good, he could miss significant time" or something like that. I've found myself lowering it back down to default and I've been seeing far less.

On a side note, my one gripe with injuries, from my experience, is that 98% of the injuries my team has experienced has been position players. Very rarely does a pitcher of mine get injured.
Advertisements - Register to remove