Old 03-25-2015, 06:47 PM   #1582
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roncatto
SO started a new CFM with the Cardinals.

Now I know this is one game, but some early feedback

POSITIVE:-

Passing game for Human felt good. I got 57% with Palmer with 312yrds Nothing cheesy and my bad throw into endzone was rightly picked off.

My CPU controlled WR ACTUALLY!!! did a jump ball by themselves at the back of the endzone for a TD. Looked good.

Run game was hard going but thinking about it, Cards defense is great against the run and Cards run game is ****e as both Guards are young and not that great. What i liked was that changing running backs actually made a difference.

Ellington was struggling with 12yrds on 8 carries. Brought in Dwyer, his power running churned out 52 on 13 plays. Solid enough.

Lost game 21-16 but I think was right result.

Only 5 sacks in game across the board

NEGATIVES:-

4 fumbles by CPU... thankfully I only recovered one or game may have gone a bit lobsided. I know cards defense hits hard so again only one game obv

Rivers went 24/27... too high for stats fans.

However, I can deal with Rivers hi completion because it lead to better game. Sometimes small sacrifices.

So Giants away next. Report on that coming
Good feedback...thanks for the details. A couple of questions:

1. Regarding the CPU fumbles....what is your style of tackling? Do you use the strip ball button (R1 on PS4) or aggressive tackle (square on PS4) a lot OR do you go with more of a mix? Just trying to get a sense of how you play there to see if we need to lower the facemask slider a tad..
2. Regarding Rivers' numbers, did he throw a lot of short stuff or was he just accurate across the board? If it was the latter, then that concerns me a bit given how solid the Cards secondary is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_millzor
This is coming off a few games now... It feels tough but fair. I've had to adjust the way I'm playing, in a good way. Abilities are matchups mean a lot more, there's just the odd play where you see an o-lineman let a rusher come straight at you, but its a game, it'll be impossible to completely eliminate every flaw. Comparing this set to the base game, its ridiculous. Its so weird how much better you can make it just by tweaking the settings. It's unpredictable, inconsistent and exhilarating, just like real life.

Any perceived problems are ironed out by playing more - its a perception thing. Maybe there are a couple of tweaks, but they're minor if at all.
Glad to hear that....remember that O-linemen blow assignments in real life too....so I am actually glad we see it here. I think a lot of people are going to have games when they first try this set out where they go....OMG...this sucks (for whatever reason)....I think (hope) that they will start to realize over a span of games that we'll see a lot of variability. The NFL is built around parity (or parody...depending on one's point of view )....we need to see that here or the set will just feel boring and artificial. I want people to go...."I have no idea how this next game will turn out...I can't wait to play it!".