View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 12:26 AM   #1624
Von Dozier
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillion245
Just a small update. Played one half, and Alex Smith is 12-13. One drop by Jamal Charles in 6 receptions. Smith has gone for a few downfield and shown a bit of mobility in the pocket, stepping up as Ninkovich was rushing off the edge. CPU QB likes to take short passes to TE and RB in the flat. I had Smith hit a WR in the back of the end zone due to Browner leaving his assignment.
Basically saw this same exact stuff in the two games I played vs Carson Palmer and Brian Hoyer.

In those two games, I feel offense is way overpowered now. HUM and CPU RBs in both games averaged 6.5+ ypc. CPU QB% is sky high, circus throws no matter where the ball was thrown (although the CPU preferred checkdowns). HUM QB passing felt very strange, my 80+ accuracy passer would start throwing insanely off the mark out of nowhere, even on a checkdown. At halftime, rushing for both starting RBs would be near 100 yards, CPU QB would be about 12/14, and I'd be around 3/12, which I felt no fault of my own. Seems I could complete one pass fine, then the next 2 or 3 would have the ball sailing 10 yards over their head, even on a simple slant play.

It's a 2 game sample size, but these feel really weird for me.