View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 03:41 PM   #8
MrOldboy
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 remote play (Vita) Is the input lag terrible for you also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
It's beautiful. I'd record it for you if you'd like... later today though.

I can play with Pitch Speed on 10 and literally be okay hitting the ball. And this is coming from somebody who swore that this would be impossible to play with two weeks ago.
After shutting down the PS4 completely and starting the remote play process over again I agree hitting is manageable, but meter pitching is still a mess for me. I am late every time resulting in a wild pitch. So the only way I can play is by using classic pitching, which isn't a huge deal, but not ideal obviously. Maybe I just need to get used to the new timing and hit X a few frames in advance or something. The Show is the only game I have an issue with using remote play. Even fighting games lie Injustice I could play perfectly fine with no feeling of input lag. Maybe after thousands and thousands of pitches I just notice any lag a lot more in The Show compared to other games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouserHUN
Other games have the same input lag, however no other game is based on timing like baseball
Last year the input lag in MLB 14 was not like any other game, it was noticeably worse than its contemporaries. This year it might be closer to any other PS4 game in remote play, but it is still the only game I have played in remote play where I notice the input lag. Again that might due to me sensitivity to input lag specifically in The Show after playing it for so many years.

Last edited by MrOldboy; 03-31-2015 at 03:46 PM.