View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 06:00 PM   #247
browns33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Talking Re: Classic Teams - Capa

Apologies for putting this on this thread---Apparently I do not have the privileges to start new threads. Anyway, I digress...

To all who are interested, I just completed my 1970 season roster file for Madden 15 for Xbox one. Equipment is as accurate as madden would let me make it. There are a few errors where madden reverts a face mask to a single bar on the f2000 helmet. It is rare. Also, no gloves in 1970 so you won't see them in my roster.

I adjusted player ratings based on how they performed in 1970. Example: Terry Bradshaw threw 6 tds and 24 picks in 1970. Thus, his rating is lower.
Teams did not necessarily have 53 men on their roster in 1970 either, so I tried to make at least 2-4 per position.

Roster file is "1970" under gamer tag Black Kakari.

Again, sorry for posting here, but I think everyone will enjoy this file. Thanks for inspiration Capa.

I looked at over 1000 photos of players from that era to ensure accuracy of equipment. Nearly all player are within 1" of their true heights as I was using existing players and pics. Some teams have more than a few blank portraits----I ran out of caucasion players within the cb, wr, rb size range.