Old 04-03-2015, 11:59 AM   #1644
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by picker19
Thanks for the feedback. Please let me know if you come up with anything, and I will share anything new as I continue my testing, since I'm becoming slightly obsessed with figuring out deflections. I'm leaning towards leaving OPI at 50 and DPI at 90 or so, since that's when I saw the most deep passes and better WR animations. With IG = 75, QBA = 6, ST = 19, OPI = 50 and DPI = 90, I saw a good # of deep balls and less sacks (never more than 3 against the CPU). But deflections averaged 2 per team/game. I might have to live with that, but I'm curious if the Threshold slider can help improve that. But again, too many sacks and less deep balls is ruining it. Maybe there's a happy medium.

Anyway, I'll let you know if I come across anything interesting.

BTW, does RTK impact the pass rush at all? And can you confirm...lowering it increases pursuit, not the opposite?
Like the proposed changes....going to check them out after work. Try bumping up PCV to 35 but drop pass reaction to 65 to see if you get more deflection.

As for RTK, you are correct. It DOES, to a small degree, affect pass rush....but not much. RTK influences pursuit in tandem with the PCI and TAK sliders. Go lower on RTK for more pursuit, but steeper pursuit angles.