View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 06:17 PM   #1654
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

OK guys.....I went back through my 'notes' to try to resolve the QB play. I originally bumped-up the IG slider when we switched to AP/AM/AM as I assumed that the AP setting would drive the IG setting....it does not....I went back to my old AM settings for IG and was quickly able to nail it down after a couple of weeks of having it up way too high.

I finally got this back to where I want this with a setting of 53. I'm finally seeing CPU QBs (at least with an 'aggressive' force passes trait) throw bombs again and attacking the deep routes when they are open. So...that is a big win!

I also made a couple of other changes. I bumped up human run block to 10 as I just felt like the human run blocking was not properly reflecting ratings. I also reverted back to OPI/DPI of 99/98 as I know it is at least effective for coverage (if not for getting meaningful pass deflections). I'm still looking for a good coverage balance here that will work with the remainder of these settings.

The OP has been updated with what I am rolling with for the time being....

Edit: oops....forgot to add that I was bumping up RTP to 55 to help slow down the pass rush a tad

Last edited by JoshC1977; 04-04-2015 at 06:36 PM.