View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 10:11 AM   #1
KingJavo
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

OVR: 5
New BackBreaker PC Editor Interest

I'm thinking of getting back into BackBreaker and would like to know if anyone has interest in a new PC editor. If so, I'd like to see what things are missing from Finn's editor that you'd like to see in a new version.

Unfortunately, I don't believe the camera is something we can adjust based on my knowledge and research. So are there things people would like to see unlocked or added to a new editor?

Please comment with your feature requests and if the interest and value is high enough, then I might take the plunge and build something like the APF editor recently released.

I love much of what BackBreaker does, but there are things missing that would have made it better. Also, if anyone has any research done that was uncovered and never added to the existing editor please chime in as well.

It would be nice to get as much research and feature requests in one thread as possible to make this game better. Even things that are broken from the current editor or things the latest patch broke like the ratings resetting when editing a team in game.

Let's see what the community can add and maybe we can make this game attractive again.
Advertisements - Register to remove