Old 04-07-2015, 04:21 PM   #1686
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roncatto
Wow, tell you what this slider set really rewards/punishes. O-Line....

Started a CFM with the Browns. Playing Zone running game and play action. Man, the whole O-line has correct stats for this scheme and I'm running really well.

Currently 4-0!!! WTF. Defense playing superb as well, but my clock control is really working.

642 rushing yards after 4 games. When the Zone works well, the O-line movement looks really good and you can break off some nice looking runs.

Jonny football is quite fun to play with. His throw on the run is immense which helps my scheme.
That's really awesome to hear. The Browns have a good O-line and can run the ball effectively in the right scheme. Your numbers projected over 16 games would rank you second behind the Seahawks in total rushing yards (based on real life). That may be a wee bit high; but in a well executed scheme, it isn't crazy given the personnel. The only thing that might concern me is if your players' confidence gets built-up...you might have an easier go of things. However, sliders can't do anything to fix that. Enjoy the ride