Old 04-08-2015, 08:28 PM   #1694
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyg412
Wouldn't it make more sense to leave penalty and speed threshold sliders at 50 and then just tune game play sliders around that? My interpretation of the sliders is that 50 = 0, so going higher amplifies their ratings and going lower diminishes them. I've been playing on default all-madden/all-pro (I haven't decided which to stay on) lately and I think it plays almost perfect, yes the QB is accurate but if you're able to get constant pressure like a real nfl team tries to do, the QB will make bad throws. From what I read about the features, ea programmed inaccuracy to be calculated around QB pressure and their actual throw accuracy. So lowering accuracy will make the QB inaccurate regardless of whether they're under pressure or not. Another thing I read was that pass coverage is based more on player coverage rating. Zone coverage impacts how quickly defenders break on throws and how quick they react to throws. Man coverage impacts how much separation receivers are able to get on cuts in their routes. So I would infer that pass reaction slider coincides with zone coverage and the pass coverage slider coincides with both, just because you seem to get more sacks in zone defenses when the coverage slider is up higher. Player traits control whether a defender will go for a swat vs. an interception or a tackle. That's my 2 cents
It just doesn't work like that....you HAVE to modify the penalty sliders to get appropriate gameplay. If anything....I'd be more likely to leave all of the CPU/User sliders at 50 and use the penalty sliders to 'tweak' the gameplay. But the simple answer is, you have to make use of all sliders to appropriately set the game.