View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 07:03 PM   #1699
Roncatto
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Ah.....we're at that stage now....individual playing styles/abilities are rearing their heads.

I do think something is off with the sliders to a degree; and I suspect both sets of issues are due to the current PCV/PRCT sliders. I've been communicating with King to see if we can refine things - but it's going to take time. However, I will post a possible setup when I have it nailed-down so you can test.

Roncatto: I recommend plugging these in using a different team and seeing if you have the same level of success....if you do, let me know.

tony: My advice is to not be afraid to attack the QB...you got to generate pressure and blitz (sometimes). Also, don't be afraid to go with a pass commit on passing downs. The sack 'issue' in this game is so tangible that I think some people are afraid to generate pressure. I think you have to here.

I will reiterate that I am looking at things - but we're in a delicate phase here where the 'house of cards' can fall apart with the wrong move. Just bear with me
No need to panic.

I lowered HUM RB to 7 and feeling im "earning" yds. tbh I have the most rushing yards in the league, but I also have the highest rushing attempts.

The team has imploded. Lost Dansby, Cameron and Mingo to season ending injuries. Jonny has been out 3 games. Gordon has missed 3.

Gone from 5-1 to 5-6 hahahaha. ode to being a Browns Fan.

I think the game players great. I have bad WR core and Im struggling to pass, have good/great O-line so can run the ball. Defense is starting to get hosed as the injuries mount.

For me, don;t think things need to change much. Next time I comment, I will post entire season stats.