Old 04-13-2015, 02:02 AM   #167
Tweeg
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by mockme
Woke up really, really early. I couldn't sleep because I'm mildly excited about starting a new job today (looks like it's going to be terrible, but as a university student I'll do almost anything for a bit of extra cash) but WAY MORE excited for these.

Thing is, my/our PS4 is in our bedroom. Girlfriend sleeping there. Says I can't play because it'll wake her up. I go: "You can use headphones with a TV, you know." To which she says: "So you're going to play?" with that tone of voice from which you know that if I play sh*t is going down. So I just say: "Guess not." and try to go back to sleep, but it's impossible. I'm thinking about the game, feeling a bit annoyed by girlfriend. The excitement when waiting for these last night and the disappointment when the realization that they won't come out before I go to sleep kicked in were both very, very visible last night. And now she's telling me I can't play. So here I am, reading the forums, checking MLB highlights. 7 AM in Finland. Luckily work won't start until 4:30 PM, so plenty of time.

Way off-topic with that. Anyway, plenty of thanks to roster makers! I'm sure these will be absolutely fantastic whenever I get to download them.

Don't get the wrong idea, I still love my girlfriend!

I don't know if it's encouraging or discouraging to learn that they act like that in other countries too.