View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 02:10 PM   #550
Black59Razr
Pro

Black59Razr's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions

The amount of suicide squeeze bunts that I have seen so far is staggering. I've played about 30 games and have seen about 7 of them. This last one was the funniest. 2 outs, runners on 1st and 3rd and they run a suicide squeeze play! Just for kicks, I looked at my pitcher analysis and I was throwing 53% strikes. My first pitch strike rate was 55%. Yikes!

There's also way too many nubbers hit 2 feet in front of the catcher for a 2-3 putout.

I looooooooove how the screen doesn't cut when the ball is in play!!!!!! It feels so gratifying when you get a hit now! The pitcher/batter interface seems a lot smoother too. So many little tweaks that make this game so much more fun to play. The only problem, it has made the weaker areas more visible. To all the devs that read my posts, just remember, for all the negative stuff I post, this is the only video game I play. Without MLB The Show, I would have given up gaming a long time ago. So thank you! Now fix your dang defense!!!!

Last edited by Black59Razr; 04-18-2015 at 02:28 PM.