View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 01:42 PM   #128
Bullit
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Because the vast and I mean very vast majority of people who play our game want to finish games faster.
Well that is all well and good. Completely understand the why and how. I can honestly say that I am disappointed that the option to watch everything is taken out of our hands. If the trend for faster games and less little things continues I guess I will just stay where I am with 15.

Really not trying to be dis respectful or a fire starter. I like having a game take an hour and half. I like all of the little things tied with baseball. We have a save game in progress button if I run out of time. I love that you considered your fans with year to year saves. I appreciate all you have done with this game and I always will. But I stopped playing most FPS because I got tired of paying $60 for a 5-7 hour game. The trend for shorter games is happening I know that. But that does not mean that is the way everyone wants things. I for one want to 100+ hour RPG's, the 20/30 hour adventure games and I sit and play baseball for hours on end. I know that I am in the minority but I am still a fan.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.

Last edited by Bullit; 04-23-2015 at 01:55 PM.