View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 04:39 PM   #1792
capa
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by picker19
Capa, were you having any problem with the run game before you made tweaks? I started testing out Josh's latest AP slider set over a few games, but the run game was non-existent for both sides. And I mean, shut down to a yard here or there.

Also, just curious...when you put the controller in the middle, does it really make a difference? Because I play Coach Mode, too, and I never thought to do that.
The run game was better than what I was seeing with other sets. I did lower offsides to 39 and false start to 49 though.

I will tell you this...I think the variable results in the game have as much to do with what roster set and playbooks you use as they do with slider settings. I am using my classic set and I even edited QB short and medium ratings just the other day (not uploaded yet) and I think that also has something to do with the better pass % complete I am seeing.

But Josh's new AP set does seem to minimize sacks and I do see the QBs taking more shots downfield. My RBs seem to average between 3-4.5 yards per carry...but again, I am using a roister set with some of the greatest backs to ever play.

It's all a house of cards. It's why 8 months after release people are still looking for balanced sliders and gameplay. I am convinced there is no one right set or answer. Too many variables and styles of play.

C

Last edited by capa; 04-23-2015 at 05:04 PM.