View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 02:08 PM   #7
Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Impressions After a Few Weeks of Play

The game has not been ejected from my console (except for this morning to set up a 1989 CFM on Madden 15 lol) since it's release.

I can say with 100% certainty it is my favorite sports game of all time no question.

I am playing more modes than every before (Offline Franchise, Offline Season, Diamond Dynasty, Online Franchise, Online Ranked and soon a 1987 full 90 man RTTS career).

The modes are robust, online for the most part has been incredible and a revelation and overall the game plays better than ever.

Of course some minor presentation things I wish were not cut back on....but I have already adjusted to the new broadcast vision. Games are being played quicker (but not so fast it takes away from immersion as on average games are taking me 45-50 minutes per) with QC's coupled with this new more streamlined broadcast presentation. I am not happy about some of the presentation decisions, but it is by no means anything close to a deal breaker. The game is just too good and too much fun for me to whine.....I got over it within a week.

9.75/10

If you have not played Diamond Dynasty and played some online games with players you know and trust will play true to the game, you seriously have no idea how much more your missing out on. It has taken the game to unprecedented levels of enjoyment for me. User Fielding this year has been really tuned well and is a ton of fun....finally!!!

Trust me it will blow you away.
NHL23 - Panthers YR1
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 04-24-2015 at 02:11 PM.