View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 06:14 AM   #24
Nwo4Life75
Banned

OVR: 0
I'm loving this year's edition! Franchise is much improved! The radio show is a good edition to the game,but correct me if I'm wrong,but so far the radio show just gives scores and no other information about trades etc etc. At hasn't for me Atleast. The visuals are still beautiful! But I have to say playing the MLB 14 The Show and playing this year's game I can't say there is a huge difference in visuals,the lighting is much improved,and the shadows transitions are beautiful! The presentation is starting get a little old. The start of the games are like last year and the year before,there have been minor tweaks,but nothing mind blowing. The announcing is terrible and repetitive once again,they are still using the same lines the used from the past two editions atleast! I'm getting the feeling the announcing is ever gonna be good! The stadiums look good as ever,although they haven't been completely overhauled like they said,they look a little better but not mind blowing either! I wish they would add new cleats during the season like they do in NBA 2k!