View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 10:03 PM   #55
PanthersFan89
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: The NFL Experience Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
I gave ur sliders a try today..first let me say this..I love the animations on All Pro...
I felt the sliders as a whole were good...my concerns for my playing style..they appeared to easy on the offensive side..now so background I been using Kings sliders for most of the time..which are a mix of AP/AM/AM..the run game on Hum side seems very open..there were wholes on most Zone Runs (not from shotgun) but out of I and Strong I..as well as from single back two TE sets..on a positive..counters and traps played out well! Pass game hum side was again for my style easy..but I will say this played out well..on the defensive Hum side I LOVED it..when I got caught in 0 coverage I paid for it and when I did not run blitz or was in sub packages and the CPU ran the ball I got the ball ran down my throat..CPU QB was on point! No sacks but was able to get pressure..when I didn't get pressure I paid dearly..
So all in all very good..but not sure the difficultly on the HUM offensive is strong enough for my taste..but wow the defensive side was nice! Just one more thing as far as HUM run game..there was some really nice double teams causing huge holes..which I'm ok with but on several occasions there were LB just not flowing or filling gaps..they were just second or second in a half to late..maybe Tackle slider up some? Either way very nice set...Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The human offense is hard for me and some of the others.
Advertisements - Register to remove