View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 11:22 PM   #1
BBallBryan23
Rookie

BBallBryan23's Arena

OVR: 0
Thank you MLB '15 -- This made my night!

In years past, every horrible MLB team would somehow find a way to host 40,000 fans to every game in franchise mode with EVERY seat filled (no matter what the team's record, market or time of season was. This drove me nuts, because only a handful of clubs really can fill their stadiums to 90%+ capacity.

Tonight in my Royals franchise, I played a 40-degree game in Cleveland. Not only was the announced attendance only 7,680, but IT WAS VERY OBVIOUS when you looked around Progressive Field. The upper deck was totally empty, and there were only a handful of fans (freezing) in the outfield seats. The only concentrated area of fans was between the dugouts -- THIS IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!

This made my day. FINALLY, The Show nailed this part of the game...accurately reflecting teams' attendances in franchise mode. This makes playing games throughout a Franchise Mode totally rewarding and so realistic-feeling. Mid-April weeknight games in freezing Cleveland SHOULD be different than weekend summer games at Kauffman Stadium.

NCAA - Kansas Jayhawks
MLB - Kansas City Royals, Colorado Rockies
NFL - Kansas City Chiefs, Green Bay Packers
NBA - Milwaukee Bucks, Memphis Grizzlies
Advertisements - Register to remove