Old 04-28-2015, 10:52 PM   #6
SpyPirates
Rookie

SpyPirates's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Draft Scouting Question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
I think the op's question is more of an draft interface one (though I may be mistaken, it has been a while since I played).

The draft interface is somewhat lacking. EA could remove much of the need for pen and paper if they improved that aspect. Let us set up our own draft board or something.
Yeah I think that flew over everyone's head. However, I think they answered a more interesting question than the one that was actually asked. @ OP- just do your homework before entering the draft, make a big board, plan out picks, etc. It's fun and you wont have to constantly pause the draft to look at individual scouted attributes

@ the Dev issue- Development is highly correlated with other attributes. Scouting intangible & physical is a pretty good way of determining development. Scouting personality actually helps a lot as well.

It seems each position has their own distributions of int/phy that is fairly constant across drafts. CB has 1-2 B/A, and many C/A. LB is a crapshoot, with some D/A, not many C/A. I don't think I've seen anyone claim they've seen an A/A in any position other than OL.