Old 05-02-2015, 09:49 PM   #2
FSanchez12
Rookie

FSanchez12's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Zero Presentation in cpu DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggs
Is this even going to be patched as an option? I gave up on this game.

Been playing since 08. I can play onlie, and win easily. I am only DS because people are ******s and cannot take an L. I rather just play cpu for a lot of reasons. Zero presentation has ruined this for me. For gods sakes you cant even watch your guy run the bases after a HR. This is not the way baseball should be played.

Online I get it, but vs cpu I should be able to enjoy the awesome presentatiom this game has. This is the only game I really enjoy and now I dont even play it.

Will this be patched? Not even sure if it can be patched. Tried going back to season or franchise and I miss my DD squad so much. Literally no presentation is ruining this mode for me.

I would play online but people are such idiots. Trying to exploit everything from basepaths to whatever else they can because they lack skill. I am over .500 easy online it just is no fun. Hope someone responds. Thank you OS.

I sure hope its patched. It's like playing with my personal fantasy team. It would be so much better with the full presentation.