View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 12:22 PM   #15
CMadatMe
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MossMan84
Thank You! And your views on what will come of JMF? Will it have some form of NFL? Will it be released in July?
My thoughts are that JM16 will be a new Microsoft IP come E3. If you get your head outside of gaming and see the direction MS is headed with cloud and cross device social gaming having their own football IP in conjunction with their relationship with the NFL fits that direction much better then Madden does in my opinion.

MS has the infrastructure in place to give Football gamer's a fully interactive fantasy and franchise football experience unlike the game experiences we have now. There's plenty of market to support two gaming franchises and the consumer wins when competition is in the marketplace. Microsoft's direction is 1st party IPs and you can see that in their SEC Filings. 1st Party IPs are up 80% in revenue while all other parties down...

I just feel too many people are looking at this entire Montana/EA thing through gaming and they need to open their eyes to the bigger picture.
Advertisements - Register to remove