View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 09:56 PM   #36
Speedy
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: I am getting REALLY tired of the game deciding you aren't going to catch a fly ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by jergiants
THIS KIND OF BULL HAPPENS ALMOST EVERY DIAMOND DYNASTY GAME. I'M GETTING REALLY SICK OF IT!!!

A ROUTINE fly ball that should be caught ends up bouncing next to/over/ in front of the outfielder even though the fielder is standing RIGHT where the ball marker is. It turns into a double or triple and COSTS ME GAMES. FIX THIS PLEASE.

In this latest example the ball marker MOVES at the last second and the ball lands right next to where my fielder is, where the ball marker was previously.

https://youtu.be/CaVA6iLheXE

THE GAME SHOULD NOT BE DECIDING IF A ROUTINE FLY BALL SHOULD BE CAUGHT OR NOT!!!
First off...It's a 2-all game with 2 guys on and a 3-2 count and you throw a concrete mixer to home plate.It's never "one" play that costs you the game but rather several actions that lead up to it -- that's the beauty of baseball.

More to the point, the degree that the ball-catch indicator moved is fairly substantial so that's quite interesting to me. I say you should move to auto-fielding...your frustration is the exact reason I switched.

Last edited by Speedy; 05-06-2015 at 09:58 PM.