Old 05-12-2015, 01:54 PM   #853
martywebb
Banned

martywebb's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelguy4736
No, I was using the other one that was by Xanathol. Ill try PocketScout's when I get home later this evening. My problem might be that I am saving the dynasty on the hard drive and then inserting the USB in the xbox and making a copy of it on the USB. Ill try just loading the dynasty on the xbox and then just saving it straight from the game to the USB and see if it will work.

The reason I wanted to use Xanathol's was for stat tracking purposes and I wanted to see everything in the dynasty but Ill still give PocketScout's a shot.
I've always saved to the Xbox. Backed out to the Dashboard, and copied it over to USB. Never had an issue doing it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjphillips
Are we certain that the recruiting sanctions work? I've tried it and Navy still got over 20 recruits.. Gonna try again after this 2029 season, since I'm playing navy in the NC right now. Please let me know how others have faired with the recruiting sanctions. Hopefully I've done something wrong.
I'm not so sure it works. Same thing happened in my dynasty, BUT it did knock down Army to a two-star prestige. (I cannot remember, I may have done that manually)