View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 08:10 PM   #227
Heroesandvillains
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Alright decided against using Kershaw. I would throw 100+ pitches and he would be at like 40% energy every time.

102 pitches, Just under 20% energy left.

Energy after advancing the day to game 2. Just under 30%.

Energy after advancing to game 3 with an off day. Just under 50%. (Gaining 10% back every day??)

Energy after advancing to game 4. Just under 60%. (10% seems to be right)

Energy after advancing to game 5 with an off day. Just under 80% Scheduled to pitch.

So Strasburg gets back 10% of his energy every day. Game 1 was October 8th. Game 5 was October 15th. He would need 2 more days to get back to just under full energy.

Is it manageable yes. Raise the stamina slider and you take care of it if as long as you stay within the same pitch count as you usually would. But we shouldnt have to do that. And 10% back every day is to low. Now maybe that is just Strasburg with his 62 durability? ill try another pitcher and see how it goes.

And it was the same regardless of there being 4 or 5 guys in the rotation.
LOL! Either I'm stupid (which is probable) or you are really just not making this easy for me.

Did you play game one (I'm assuming so) or sim it? Now, what does his energy look like on your 7 day scale after simming game one where he presumably threw around the same amount of pitches?

I want to see if playing has a disadvantage over simming.