Old 05-18-2015, 07:36 PM   #1929
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLASS87
Josh - I was thinking about lowering fatigue but I'm not sure. Seems like the first half is more challenging for both sides and second half it really opens up. Sometimes it's impossible to stop one side or the other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
I love this aspect...If you dominate possession in the first half, the other teams D is gonna be gassed in the 4th.
I really agree with both of you - it is a balancing game and something I have considered doing. If you wanted to test it out, I would drop fatigue in the 60-65 range and see how that looks/feels over a few games. I would also get a feel about how quickly players get subbed (i.e. if it takes a RB with typical stamina 10+ carries in a row to get subbed, it is too low).

Side note: I am back to being hooked on NCAA14 for the time being. However, I will still be checking this thread out. If anyone would like to try out the fatigue adjustments and maybe even give RTP at 53 a shot (my next pondered adjustment to help slow down the pass rush a tad), that would be terrific - just post your findings in the thread....