Old 05-21-2015, 12:31 PM   #1958
adickerson
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblue2012
1 question: how can we get the wide receivers more aggressive when going for the football? If I throw a deep ball and its 1-on-1 coverage the db always goes for the pick and the receivers don't leave their feet for the ball. Now some receivers this is fine because they don't have that ability/instinct, but if I'm throwing to calvin Johnson I expect to have him win that battle more often then not.
Honestly, this is the only issue that I have with this set at this point. Like GO, I have big strong receivers in Evans and Jackson, and If they are in single coverage deep I should be able to chuck it to them and they should have a good chance of winning the battle with the DB. Unfortunately, I have only seen the jump ball animation once ( I have to admit it was pretty sweet though with Jackson making a one handed grab in double coverage), the Db is usually the only one who goes for the ball while the WR watches. It just sucks that I have to leave one of my tools in the toolbox because the only time i'm able to throw it deep is if my WR have their man beat by 5 yards and with Jackson and Evans this does not happen much.