View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 04:52 PM   #1
HARLEE23
MVP

HARLEE23's Arena

OVR: 13
The Ace-The Coaching Career of Jordan James

THE ACE- The Coaching Career of Jordan James

After years of reading and failing dynasties I have decided to start this one and keep it continued for a while. I would like to give credit to Deuce, KswGrad, Sportsguru, and the long lost JLWebb. You all are the ones who have got me hooked, or kept me coming back to the forums to do this.

Heisman difficulty with sliders TBD and tested

8 minute quarters with clock run off

Rosters: got them from OS with some modifications of my own

House Rules: This is a video game and I will treat it like one, however, I will try to be as realistic as I possibly feel is needed. I will have recruiting restrictions though.

I will NOT be able to recruit 5 stars in or out of state unless they show interest in me (this is at the first job, once I receive a new job I will have new rules)

I will NOT be able to recruit 4 stars out of state unless they show interest in me. I will try and make a play at some in state 4 stars.

Anything 3 stars and below is fair play!

My other house rules will however have to do with taking a new job.

I will NOT leave unless I have raised the school prestige at least two stars or more.

I will NOT leave until I reach double digit wins in a single season and win the conference championship twice and win a bowl game.

I will add in CAPs or CACs at some point in the dynasty.

The goal is to eventually climb the ladder and become the greatest coach of all-time. Here we go!
NCAAF- Ohio State
NCAAB- UK
Wrestling Fan

The Ace- Coaching Career of Jordan James

Last edited by HARLEE23; 05-21-2015 at 09:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove