Old 05-25-2015, 04:47 AM   #6
grgmths1433
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: OSFM v2 w/ Pitch Edits - ETA 5/27

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
That would probably be me, as I said that in the corrections of v1 of ridin's thread and ask him if it was OK with him,unless someone else stated they were going to do it, and if that's the case then I wouldn't bother, as I really hate doing it I got a feeling it was only me that said it though

So unless someone else is going to do the backdating and set everything including injuries back to opening day then yes I will be waiting for these pitch edits to get out. I took a look at the spreadsheet questgav put out on the bastardized pitch edits and it looks like basically what seanzeezy would do with repertoires and ratings for pitches.

I am curious with how it will look when its all done as with SCEA changing movement on pitches this year and for the better I might add, it will be interesting to see how adding in these pitch edits will be. IMO it should only add to the value of doing the pitch edits, but we will see. I cant imagine that it wouldn't be good, and I think he said he tested out pitches at different movement ratings to see how they went, so it all should be fine when its done.
Yes it was you now that I remembered. I am like you I want to start fresh like opening day. I know inputting pitch edits is a complete headache. It does put the show on an other level once they are inputted.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks