Old 05-26-2015, 04:34 AM   #2002
crf2012
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyg412
I'm not saying Richard Sherman is going to be absolutely terrible when lowering the coverage slider. This is what EA said zone and man coverage impact. Zone coverage rating impacts how quickly defenders break on throws and how quick they react to throws. Man coverage rating impacts how much separation receivers are able to get on cuts in their routes. So reducing or raising the coverage slider changes the effectiveness of man and zone ratings. Hence causing a player to react slower or faster depending on how you have it set. I also have a feeling sliders act the same way the speed threshold slider works, meaning if you have the coverage slider low you're going to see sherman play about the same as if the slider was at 50 but you'll see someone like josh robinson play considerably worse then if the slider was at default. Now on the flip side if you raise the slider above 50 you'll still have sherman playing about the same as he should be but robinson will now also be playing closer to shermans level, obviously he wont be at the exact same level but the discrepancy will be lessened.
E.A. says a lot of things, but at this point we have put in more time working on this game sliders thaan they get a chance to do in the game cycle, they have around 6 i believe we have had 9, Im going to trust that we know how the sliders work and how to get the most out of them.

A suspicion means nothing there is hard evidence to support Josh's work, have you used the sliders ?
The players play the way they should, its not perfect but its a hell of a lot better than out of the box all madden.