Old 05-27-2015, 10:54 AM   #28
HARLEE23
MVP

HARLEE23's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: The Ace-The Coaching Career of Jordan James

Quote:
Originally Posted by kswgrad2012
The injury bug sucks man. I know. When you run a ground-and-pound offense, your players take a lot of hits. I learned that fact the hard way early in my dynasty. That's why I distribute the ball a lot with my QBs & RBs. Run a 2-QB offense while going 3- or 4-deep at RB. Even get the receivers involved in the running game. Keeps everyone fresh, and makes my offense more creative .

Not trying to tell you what to do, just giving you my approach to things. Congrats on the win.
Yeah thanks for the advice! That's why I like to keep my backs fresh. I usually just go with one QB unless it's early in the season and it's a battle. But sometimes I'll have 5-6 RBs on the roster who all have their own seperate formation they use to run in, we just don't have the guys to do it yet.

I think I can still compete the drop off in throwing skill isn't as much as I thought. Hankerson can run but just isn't as great of a runner as Johnson. If anything happens to Hankerson I'm gonna have to pull the redshirt off the younger Driskel though. I'm upset because we play Auburn after this game and I wanted everyone healthy for it. I'm just excited to get my recruits in and finally see my offensive vision.
NCAAF- Ohio State
NCAAB- UK
Wrestling Fan

The Ace- Coaching Career of Jordan James