HARLEE23
MVP

HARLEE23's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: The Ace-The Coaching Career of Jordan James

NEXT MAN UP

IMG_5621[1]</a>
Greg Hankerson completes a pass in the second half against South Florida
Coach James said that he wanted to instill a "Next Man Up" mentality. With Jaquez Johnson out for the next few weeks we will be seeing a lot of Greg Hankerson. Hankerson showed control and game management ability against South Florida. He completed 8 of his 10 passes for 98 yards in relief for Jaquez, who exited the game with a shoulder injury.

Johnson is only projected to miss two games, but one of them may be the toughest test of the season for the Owls. In two weeks they will play Auburn, led by running quarterback Nick Marshall and running back Cameron Artis Payne. The Owls will have their hands full with the Tiger's explosive running attack that is known for breaking big plays; which just happens to be the Owl defense's Achilles heel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Hankerson
I wasn't nervous when I got into the game at all. Coach James has preached to us all year that anything could happen. I'm gonna take this opportunity and make the best of it. Coach Henry and me have spent extra time in the film room together, and Jaquez has been a great help with his advice. I'm ready for the game this Saturday against Middle Tennessee State.
NCAAF- Ohio State
NCAAB- UK
Wrestling Fan

The Ace- Coaching Career of Jordan James