View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 10:54 PM   #581
jml475
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
Just got Brick Wall for my SF. For some reason it took a lot longer than it took for me to get it with my SG. I got it 40 games in. I read earlier on this thread that people thought only 2 screens per game would count. That is clearly not the case.

You MUST set a screen for the player that scores. So you need to see the "Set Screen for Score" pop up.

Also got Break Starter a few days ago. Keep in mind that it's 250 defensive rebounds. I finished a game and was at 254 and was pissed I didn't unlock it. Then I realized I hadn't accounted for my offensive boards. So if you reach 250 rebounds, do the math and you'll know how many defensive boards you need to get.

I'm down to Hustle Points, Scrapper, and Charge card left. Hustle Points is obtainable, but Charge Card is impossible unless you glitched your MyCareer minutes/ sliders. Need 2 more saves for Scrapper.
Please stop your misinformation.

Brick wall is "Good Screen" nothing else. PF/C were glitched with their inability to receive more than two a game. This hasn't been the case for the backcourt/SF, but if it is it hasn't been noted recently. Brick wall is solely "Good Screens" (along with a strength req)

Just because YOU can't get charges or loose ball saves or normal sliders does not mean that it's glitched. You are more than capable of these badges on normal sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove