BellSKA
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jml475
Please stop your misinformation.

Brick wall is "Good Screen" nothing else. PF/C were glitched with their inability to receive more than two a game. This hasn't been the case for the backcourt/SF, but if it is it hasn't been noted recently. Brick wall is solely "Good Screens" (along with a strength req)

Just because YOU can't get charges or loose ball saves or normal sliders does not mean that it's glitched. You are more than capable of these badges on normal sliders.
It's far from misinformation. I've been working on Brick Wall with 4 different MyPlayer positions. I've noticed the "Good Screen" works for opening Screen Outlet, and only "Set Screen for Score" works for Brick Wall.

I never said any badge was glitched. Please stop putting words in my threads. I don't have any issues with loose ball saves for Scrapper. I clearly stated I already have 2 and I'm well aware of how to get them if I choose to work on that badge.

And while Charge Card is not glitched, it's extremely difficult to get, ie impossible in my opinion, without glitching your GAME SAVE data so you can adjust your sliders. I have more than enough X1 recorded video of MyPlayer clearly taking a charge, only to have the CPU spin around and the animation just make my player stumble backwards.

Either be helpful to the community or go take a nap and stop trolling on people who do try and help.