View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 05:02 PM   #836
cultbuscus
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: WILLARD's 2015 OSFM REVISION ROSTER (formally Hybrid). ETA - in the works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Pancakes
After getting a chance to see the rosters last night while helping with pitch edits, I can say this roster is amazing! If it takes until noon tomorrow, if it takes until Sunday or Monday, whenever, I'll happily wait. These rosters are gonna be a dream to play franchise with and I'm fine with waiting even a little longer if need be to make sure everything is perfect and all the i's and t's are dotted and crossed.

My own thank you to you Willard, to cultbuscus, jb12780, jermars666, dhill14, QuestGAV, to Rovert, to Darion, to DrIllinois, to Showtyme and the many others who worked on this roster and its base roster in some way, shape and form from the very beginning, everyone has done an amazing job and combined to make this one seriously kick a** roster that has been and will be WELL worth the wait!
To Smooth's point, working even for an hour on the roster and being able to peruse it prior to completion is a spectacle. It really puts into perspective how much work is put into this thing and an appreciation for what had to be done. I urge all of you to help out with the roster next year, because looking at a finished team and putting it next to the unfinished is simply awe-inspiring, and it makes it all much sweeter to play.

New York Yankees/New York Giants/New York Knicks