View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 04:10 PM   #2082
Shards
Rookie

Shards's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

I understand that a good run blocking line should make running easier but I can get almost 10 yards a carry. In a game I can break 250 yards on the ground and I do not consider myself a great runner. I am using Blount at RB and I haven't had a run over 17 yards with him. The only time I ever get touched in the backfield is on the occasional toss with him.

I went back and set all the settings again. Seems to be a bit tighter now and more difficult on my run game. Still getting good numbers and I'm 1-2 with the new start. Blount is leading the league but the main problem seems to be that they just won't bring 8 in the box and stop me. I don't want you to think I'm dogging on your sliders.

My last game against the Titans was an awesome on man show by Kerrigan who I signed as a FA and moved to RE. He had a safety after I pinned them back on a punt. Then he forced a fumble, recovered it, and returned it 63 yards for a TD. Next drive my rookie de got pressure and hit the qb as he was throwing. Of course, Kerrigan picked it off and took it to the house again. The worst part was that some other DE got player of the week with 3 sacks and 4 tackles. Gotta hate that EA doesn't realize scoring 16 points with one player on defense in one game v is ridiculously amazing. Didn't user him at all, other than after he got the ball. I felt like it wasn't cheap at all and I love that I have to find a balance and can't just defend the run by accident while calling plays to stop the pass. Defense is great on these sliders!