View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 03:31 AM   #1
EmbraceThePace
Rookie

EmbraceThePace's Arena

OVR: 0
2015-2016 Offseason Roster w/All Rookies

***AVAILABLE ON PS4 NOW***

2015-2016 Offseason Roster w/All Rookies!

Hey everyone!

My name is EmbraceThePace! As many of you know, I created a 2015 and 2016 draft class this year on NBA 2K15 that has received an overwhelming amount of support. To this day, my 2015 class has over 1.6M downloads, while my 2016 class is nearing the 200K mark. I want to start off by saying thank you to everyone that has downloaded my draft classes and to everyone that has left me great feedback on Twitter, YouTube and PSN. I really appreciate it a lot and it makes all the hours of research and creating worth it even more!

Now that that's out of the way, let's get in to what you're all here for.

"Will you make a roster with all of the rookies in the F/A pool?"

"Are you going to be adding the rookies to their teams after they get drafted?"

"Can you make a roster with your draft prospects in it?"

These are just a few of the many questions I've received over the last month or so regarding this subject. Today, I'm very proud to formally announce my biggest project yet: A FULL 2015-2016 roster.

RELEASE DETAILS

Release Date: June 25 (Right after the NBA Draft concludes)
Platform: PlayStation 4
File Name: 2015-2016 w/All Rookies
Online ID: EmbraceThaPace ("The" spelled with an "A")

ROSTER FEATURES

Karl-Anthony Towns in NBA 2K15

All Rookies Included

Ever since October of last year, I've been hard at work creating loads of NBA draft prospects in order to create the most realistic draft classes possible. Hundreds of hours of research and film study went into making these prospects look and play the same way they do in real life. I'm happy to say that those same creations will be featured in this roster. I'm hopeful that every player that hears his name called (with the exception of a few 2nd round European players that won't come to the U.S. next year) will be on their respective teams when this roster drops. If I have not created a player that gets drafted on the 25th, they will be added in very, very shortly after the initial release.

Revamped Player Tendencies

I'd be straight up lying to you if I said that player tendencies are my strong suit. They certainly are not. Because of this, someone else stepped up and took on the tedious task of perfecting player tendencies to ensure the most realistic gameplay experience. That man goes by the name of Pete Toal (@PeteToal on Twitter). He went in and revamped every current player's tendencies to better reflect how they play in real life. Not to mention he also re-did the tendencies for 99% of the rookies and the F/A pool. This roster wouldn't be nearly as authentic if it wasn't for his help, so he deserves a lot of the praise.

Updated Ages/Years Pro

Pete and I have gone in and updated every single player's age and number of years they have been in the league. All players (including free agents) are now 1 year older and all have 1 more year of experience under their belt.

Updated Contracts

All of the current NBA players will have their contracts updated. I went through and removed 1 year from every player's contract so they will hit free agency in the correct year when you use this roster in MyGM and MyLEAGUE. This is a tricky process, because the players that have expiring contracts and will enter free agency this year can not be changed yet. I've made note of all these players and as we get into July and free agency starts heating up and players start landing new contracts, I will go in and update them all A.S.A.P. It is also worth noting that when I add the draft picks into the roster, they will all have realistic rookie contracts right off the bat.

Frequent File Updates

One of the main things I focused on with my draft classes this year was keeping it as updated as possible. As soon as I noticed a player was injured, had declared for the draft or even just had a new hairstyle, I made sure I updated it as quickly as possible. That habit will be kicked into overdrive for this roster. I'll be keeping tabs on all of the latest player movement, contract signings, number changes, etc. all throughout the offseason and making sure the file stays updated. If I ever miss anything, feel free to let me know!

Alongside these major features, the roster will also include other smaller details, such as some updated signature shots, slight attribute and badge changes, etc.

I'm extremely excited to finally share the details of this project with everyone! As I stated above, version #1 of this roster will be releasing on June 25 right after the NBA Draft concludes. If you have any questions, comments, feedback or anything else to say, please feel free to post them in this thread. Other ways to reach me or Pete are listed below.

My Twitter: @EmbraceThaPace

Pete's Twitter: @PeteToal

My YouTube Channel: Search "EmbraceThePace NBA 2K15" and my channel will pop up, or just click the link below this post.

My PSN: EmbraceThaPace

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/embracepace

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/izomniayt

Last edited by EmbraceThePace; 06-26-2015 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove