View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 10:57 PM   #6
pjt8405
MVP

OVR: 10
2015-2016 Offseason Roster w/All Rookies

So glad to be apart of this roster as it has been a few years since I have released a roster. The rookies are by far the bet I have seen so far. I spent a lot of time on the tendencies and think that everyone will enjoy the roster. I will have to make a few tweaks to some players as I have continued play testing over the last two days and want to tweak a couple of players but will wait until after ETP releases this on draft night. I'm happy to answer any questions if anyone wants to know anything about tendencies etc. One side note* I did not edit the entire FA Pool, as I only focused on guys who played in the NBA last year. I will continue to edit the FA Pool players as needed during my next editing phase after the initial release on draft night. I did adjust a few players positions in the FA Pool as well as I wanted to replicate what position they played in the D League etc.

Hope everyone checks it out on Draft Night and don't forget to check out the #SimNation SimHangout Draft Night special as we are going to be live on Youtube through the entire draft giving analysis. @DaCzar will be hosting of course...Don't Miss it as I will be providing pick by pick analysis along with the panel of guys.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...DLtC7snYo/edit

Last edited by pjt8405; 06-15-2015 at 11:34 PM.