View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 01:40 PM   #21
Skyboxer
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden NFL 16: Five Things You Need to Know (Video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
I'm afraid I may not like Madden unless they provide options that make CFM realistic, or at least reasonably realistic. I just don't see that happening after seeing the ShopMaster/Kolbe interview.

Change for the better is a matter of opinion. I like many of the gameplay changes (if they work correctly) because they are more geared towards realism. I strongly dislike the CCM/CFM changes ever since it's conception because of how far it's gone from realistic. Though many people like the CCM/CFM changes.

It's all a matter of opinion and might not have anything to do with being anti-EA for many of us.

I was strictly basing it on his complaining that we shouldnt be excited about penalties etc. . And yeah I am excited about penalties finally. We've been asking for real penalties for a while.

I know there are a lot of gamers that need more additions to make it a better/realistic game..as I do as well (formation subs etc..)
However you can clearly pick out the ones I'm referring to as far as anti EA..

At this point in just ready to see it for myself and hopefully not be disappointed in the AI.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

Last edited by Skyboxer; 06-25-2015 at 01:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove