View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 03:22 AM   #8
dirk.93
Rookie

OVR: 0
My Career- The improvements of the attributes one by one and not in categories please. The strenght in the same group of vertical and speed, wf???!low post moves and lay ups in the same, really?Separate the attribute development. In the Park it doesn't exist that a stupid player plays with zig zag moves or running all over the court and he makes the shot, should lose lucidity to make the shot.Please fix the crazy Aldridge glitched shot and the other glitched. Reduce the slider attribute for shot that goes in, more foul call, better foul call. In my career i want the fat body(there was in old console 2k game, why not in 2015 game?). A lot less posterized plays, and blocking a dunk it should not be so easy. Reward good defense, less contest shot that goes in. Ah and pass attribute with ball handling ?protecting the ball with ball handling?Remove those groups of attribute development please.
Euroleague and d-league in my career. Customize sliders in my career(you can customize only decresing the sliders unless with the fouls, in this way would be awesome).