View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 03:35 AM   #3
Playmakers
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers CPU vs CPU Varisty level sliders

With Pass Coverage at default 50 I was seeing QB's complete around 75-80% at a high rate over my 1st 3 weeks of Dynasty play.

Way too many big plays were happening down the field with Pass Coverage at 50.

Over my last two weeks of Dynasty play I've moved the Pass Coverage Slider up to 65 and the Comp % have dropped to around 60-70%.

I still see big plays down the field which is what I like they just don't happen as frequently now.

I play 3 full games per week so I usually see about 6-8 different QB's that week to track the stats.

Ultimately I want to see the Comp % range from 55-65 with an occasional high range of 70%......

So I will keep track of my stats for about another 1-2 weeks worth of games with it at 65 before moving the Pass Coverage Slider up to it's next level which will be around 75-80.

I don't believe QBA at default 50 is the issue because I see quite a few off target throws in a realistic manner by the QB's and I pay in a Dynasty that features a great deal of Legendary QB's on the Roster.

To get the results you want I would possibly consider starting out with Pass Coverage at 100 MAX...... Play a few games and you'll know right away if the QB's struggle to complete passes then it needs to be lowered down but no further than 65 again since that guy went 10/10 in your 1st try with the current settings.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14