Old 07-06-2015, 03:37 AM   #7
RedRaider10
MVP

RedRaider10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Worth while pickup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
What happens at 61 years? Game over. Just start over with a different team? Was hoping not to have to mod it, but if it comes down to it. I might have to do some research and post it here.

Do statistics build up for 60 years?

Let's say you win 5 bowls game total over 50 years for the university, is it compiled at the end?

In other words, how's the stat tracker for different records (i.e. school records, division records, certain receiver did this and that, certain quarterback did this and that is a "college hall of famer" etc.?

Does the commentary "keep track" of your dynasty history of your school and other schools around the nation?
I don't know, I typically play with commentary off since it gets old and boring after a while. I don't know about any of the other stuff but it does show your coaching stats that will include record vs rivals, top 25 teams, and in bowl games. There are records that include in-game stuff. The game works differently than most. You can have as many dynasty modes as you want, you're not restricted to one unless you want to.