View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 11:38 AM   #4
grodbetatted
Rookie

OVR: 0
I am one of the few members of the Live community that has supported this game through its ups and downs along with my boy Izzy Snow above. As he said above there are somethings in the game that needs more work than others for example the most game. Although I do agree that NBA Live needs an animation overhaul in order to be looked at as a serious competitor by people in the 2k community, I feel the post game is the one thing that is far behind. I do however, like the fact that Live is sticking to the plan of trying to eliminate predetermined canned animations and 2 man animations. I've said it on our NBA Live Stream Team, Team Streams several times, and that is that NBA Live needs to give us the animation of NBA 2k, but the control of NBA Live. I am definitely looking forward to the possibilty of this adidas live run mode or whatever they are going to decide to call it. The face scanning from the phone is definitely a welcome addition seeing that I loved 2ks version, even though it was a headache.-