View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 07:42 PM   #2101
StefJoeHalt
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Ok one game down..now first small background...my team is an "expansion team" (used rules found in OS) with only decent player on it being Clowney (needed to give my team something lol)...other only 80 player is ageless Charles Woodson..and Logan Mankins..I run a very simple P Carroll d under front with Clowney at LEO..a lot of cover 3 or single high man..here are the totals;
Totals
HUM-CPU (NYJ)
Yard: 287 386
Running: 110 103
Passing: 177 283
First down: 19 20
CPU QB (G Smith)
26/34 283 2TDS
CPU RB (C. Ivory)
86 3.5
Overall impression..lost the game..24-21..CPU was passing with ease..however my highest rated CB is rookie Dezmen Southward..so don't feel bad about it..even though it was Geno Smith..I got some pressure but no sacks..one Hurry did cause an INT..CPU run game was hard but no overpowering as Chris Ivory was there starter..
As far as my Offense..ughhhhh in a good way..my run game was hit or miss..broke off one run for 30 and another for 15 everything else was 2-4 yards or less..my QB is RGIII..he was not great..15-27 for 215..one pick..also got sacked 5 times..it was a hard game but fun..felt it played to most ratings as possible..my line sucks and I got punished..the score was 21-7 at half but I got a pick six..what I LOVED was I saw some jump balls in ends zone..two were dropped one was caught but loved it..I believe causing the Defense to be alittle dumped down on passing helped extremely well with sacks! Josh u ur NCAA crew appeared to come up with a good set here..I'll report back when I get a second game in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Advertisements - Register to remove