Old 07-06-2015, 09:35 PM   #2104
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
That 76% completion rate for Geno Smith is bugging the hell outta me. I would bet that the cpu's wr's were getting a ton of separation on your DB's. I'm far from a slider expert, but could this be because the DPI slider is too high? for ****s and giggles I played a few games on all pro default sliders and although the robo qb was horrendous, and the cpu run game and pass blocking were non-existent, DB's seemed to play their position better and some of the better ones were actually jamming receivers off the line in man coverage. I know that if you mess with one slider, something else gets broke, but this poor DB play is a game killer for me.
No....higher DPI will improve the coverage....if it IS a slider, the likely culprit is the PCV slider (and QBA). The likely issue was the lack of pressure he was getting.

Matt10 in our NCAA thread posted an interesting set today - it played a lot like a good NFL game (bad for NCAA, good for Madden). It actually (in theory) may address a lot of our issues with what I posted yesterday. I'm going to take a quick look at that...