View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 03:20 PM   #24
Kingd803
Rookie

Kingd803's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 16 Presentation Details

Ugh more disappointment.

REALLY do not like the direction their going in here. With this whole super zoomed in stuff where it pretty much forces you to notice something. I can not stand the super zoomed in replays where you can't even seen what's going on. This isn't NFL Fims 16. This is Madden NFL 16. We should be getting things as they appear in real life.

To me from watching the E3 vids I thought the post play stuff took a step back. Last year after the play was over it stayed in the normal playing view and you'd see players interact. Now it seems that after the play the camera will zoom in on a couple players interacting. I hate that because it reminds me of cut scenes. Which it pretty much is.

I don't like the new stat thing were it pops up besides players. I don't see that on TV why should I see it on something that is supposed to simulate the NFL? It just reminds me I'm playing madden.

It's like they gameplay guys are pushing for sim and realstic gameplay yet the CFM and presentation guys are going at it the opposite way.

Just not a fan of the direction this game is going overall.

Also why can't we do better the NFL 2k5 halftime? Really it's been ten years. There is just no excuse as to why madden hasn't blown that out of the water by now.

Why I did like we're the fans looked a lot better. And the signs and props. Good stuff. Would love to see what could be done with that in a next gen ncaa game.