View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 10:48 AM   #23
scottyp180
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by neume1mb
I hated that they made me play the one last year, and I'm not excited about this year's either. I just want to start the game. Not happy this is what they worry about rather than what everyone asks for year in and year out.
"This is what they worry about"

I doubt that adding this to the game is some how a detriment to other features, as if this was their number 1 priority when they began planning for madden 16. I do think they should have an option to skip or quit out of this intro however. I don't mind playing but I know some other people would like to get right into the game.

As for the two teams I saw someone say Colt and Packers and that sounds like a good choice, though I personally don't see the Colts as a favorite to make the superbowl. I could see the Patriots being a team but they might want to avoid them do to the "deflategate" scandal. Seahawks could even be there too but they might want to do a different team this year. No matter who it is I'm looking forward to this intro. It was fun booting up the game last year and immediately being immersed in a big game situation.