View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 02:09 PM   #84
colintoby8743
Just started!

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by csamuelsvt
Really liked the new skating...and some of the subtle things they discussed...

But as others said, dont like the goalie animations that are still in there from previous games...don't know how much longer we can keep saying "they haven't put in the new save animations in yet." Also, the game does look extremely similar which is why I think they had to highlight what exactly is different..

And the commentary, yikess.....thought they worked on it this year? Was in the final minute and Doc once again acting like he doesn't want to be there. Just zero emotion/excitement...pretty disappointed in that.

The first video was much better than the second one.
Completely agree about the commentary. I have been praying for anyone different since NHL !0 and when I found out it was Doc and the gang last year I got super hyped. Obviously I was disappointed hearing "He got reefed" like 100 times so once again they got me hyped this year when they said they improved it. I know it was a short video but my gosh I didn't hear a single new audio clip maybe one or two. He didn't even address shots sometimes. When they said his pitch rose and fell I assumed they meant in the final minutes of close games or at least give me a "Perry takes the pass and SHOOTS ONE deflected wide...." something like that haha